Drumsheugh Gardens is one of Edinburgh’s finest Italianate Victorian terraces and one of the preeminent residential addresses in the West End. The development included a total of c.35,000 square feet with apartments ranging from 1,200 square feet one bed to a 3,000 square feet four bed lateral apartment. The buildings were built in 1878 and formed the later parts of the Walker Estate. UBW supplied and installed high-end engineered oak chevron parquet flooring to all the apartments. Also, we produced supplied and installed bespoke stair parts for low profile steps and solid oak wood treads and risers to clad over metal frame.